Forum Rules and Guidelines
As a member of this forum, you agree to follow our rules and guidelines:
General Forum Rules
- Be polite and respect other members.
- Do not threaten, flame or insult other members.
- Sharing your account or creating multiple accounts is prohibited.
- Post your topics in the relevant forum. Read the forum descriptions before posting.
- Cross-posting will not be tolerated. Do not post duplicates of your topics in multiple forums.
- Spamming or derailing a threads topic will not be tolerated.
- Do not publicly post or otherwise share private messages with other members unless you have their permission. Private messages are intended to be private.
- Backseat moderating will not be tolerated.
- Ignore or report posts or content to moderators that breach of our rules and guidelines.
- Re-Posting closed, modified or deleted content is prohibited.
- Linked sites and attachments have to follow the content rules below.
As this is an English speaking community, all publicly displayed messages are limited to the English language. This includes posts, titles, signatures and any attachments or other forms of public display.
Following contents are not tolerated in this forum:
- porn, gross stuff or anything else not safe for work
- piracy, warez, leaked content
- cheating, hacking, exploits
- content that encourages illegal intents
- malicious programs, phishing sites or any other harmful content
- threats of violence or harassment
- copyrighted material (always include the source of your material)
- soliciting, begging, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals
- racism, discrimination
- drugs, alcohol
- religious, political and other "prone to huge arguments" threads
Avatars and Signatures
Avatars and Signatures have to follow the content rules above.
To be able to ensure the adherence of our rules and guidelines we reserve following rights:
- Edit, close or remove posts and content.
- Deactivate or ban accounts or members.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Audectra and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Audectra. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Audectra takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to modify and amend our rules and guidelines without notice. It is your responsibility to remain informed of current Audectra Community policies.
- We further, reserve the right to disable or ban any account or member for any reason and without notice.